Major Types Of Folding Beds

General category for marketing related topics.
valentine

Major Types Of Folding Beds

Post by valentine » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:04 pm

Desk beds convert into desks with the writing surface becoming the underside of the bed when folded out. In the same vein, a cabinet bed has a double identity of a cabinet by day and bed by night.Additionally, they serve a secondary purpose as sitting furniture when not in use as beds. To assist in their portability, most have wheels that make it easier to roll into and out of storage areas.

linchdaniel

Re: Major Types Of Folding Beds

Post by linchdaniel » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:32 am

A foldable visitor bed will make our visitors experience much more comfortable. If you are searching for a best way for purchasing a foldable bed or foldable visitor furniture, then try internet vendors.

rosana1884

Post by rosana1884 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:40 am

The folding bed is more common in small flats. Students and people living in small flats like to buy folding beds due to shortage of space.

rosemarie

Post by rosemarie » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:33 am

There are a number of kinds of bed that could be called a folding bed, if you loosened the terminology a bit. This hub looks at all of them -- or at least, all the kinds I can think of, as of today. As time goes by -- and as I learn of more types of folding beds -- I will be sure to add to this hub. If you have any comments about folding beds you have owned or slept on (or other topics related to folding beds), I hope you will share with the group.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General Maketing”